Vox Telepreneur's Hosted Exchange comprises:
- Business class e-mail - which includes a mailbox, unlimited aliases and 1GB storage
- Access to Outlook products; i.e. Calendar and Contacts via your Smartphone or from any PC with an Internet connection
- Integration with Smartphone servers; BlackBerry, iPhone and winMobile
- Spam Control and Security features
- One FREE Domain Registration
Microsoft Hosted Exchange
is for the individual or SME who is looking for the functionality and mobility of business class e-mail and software without investing in any expensive licensing and hardware costs
is the best corporate email software, but it is expensive to buy and run. A Hosted Exchange solution gives you all its benefits - without the high cost.
Cost is the major reason why Hosted Exchange solutions are rapidly growing in popularity. Upfront costs are several thousand rands for even the most basic setup, putting in-house Exchange beyond the reach of smaller businesses.
On-going costs for in-house Exchange are also high. Either companies need to hire IT staff or pay consultants to fix each problem, adding thousands more Rands in annual costs.
Why Hosted Exchange
Having email and collaboration that always works is now essential to doing business - and downtime is unacceptable. In-house Exchange servers - usually in a basement or closet, are not designed for sensitive IT equipment and cannot match the reliability of Hosted Outlook/Exchange.
Microsoft Certified Hosted Outlook/Exchange Providers
manage servers in large purpose-built datacentres with backup power, air conditioning and Internet connections.